Drunk driving accidents may result in serious physical injuries for innocent victims. While the at fault driver may face criminal penalties for their actions, our firm can help with holding that person responsible in a civil matter for any personal injuries or property damage sustained as a result of their actions. The Hadi Law Firm can help insure that the negligent driver is held accountable and responsible for any injuries and damage they have caused as a result of drunk driving. Our firm can evaluate your case to determine the available means of recovery if you have been injured or your property has been damaged as a result of a drunk driver.
- Make sure you or other persons involved in the accident have not been injured and call emergency services as soon as possible. It is very important to have police present as they will be able to conduct a sobriety test on the suspected drunk driver.
- Record video or take pictures of the accident and scene if possible. This may help our drunk driving attorneys in building your case.
- If there are witnesses, ask for contact information. Witnesses can help our drunk driving attorneys in building your case and preserve evidence.
- Do not accept or place blame and acquire insurance information from the other driver.
- Once you are cleared to leave the accident scene your first stop should be your doctor. You will need a thorough examination to make sure you did not sustain any injuries.
- Contact our drunk driving attorneys as soon as possible.